There are four different places in the program to verify that the EFIN is entered correctly.
- From the Main Menu of Keystone Tax Solutions select:
- Electronic Filing / Bank Setup
- Transmitter’s EFIN – Verify the Transmitter’s EFIN is correct
- Exit this Menu back to the Configuration Main Menu and select:
- Firm/ERO/Preparer Setup
- Firm Information – Verify the Firm EFIN is correct
- Exit this Menu back to the Company Setup Menu and select:
- ERO(s) Menu – Verify the EFIN is correct
- Finally, from inside of the tax return, from the Main Menu of the Tax Return (Form 1040) select:
- Mark Return Electronic
- Other E-File Information
- EFIN – Verify the EFIN is correct
If you have updated your EFIN in all of these menus and the problem persists, please contact Technical Support to speak with a support representative.