There are two ways to print the bank application when a bank product is selected as the refund disbursement type:
1. You can configure the bank application to automatically print with the tax return. When the return has been marked complete, the bank application will print when the return is printed.
To turn this option on, from the main menu of the program select:
- Electronic Filing/Bank Setup
- Bank Setup Menu
- Print Application with Completed Returns – Change to Yes.
2. From the Receipt Menu – From the main menu of the tax return (Form 1040) select:
- Exit. This will take you to the Receipt Menu
- Bank Application/Estimated First Check
- View the Bank Application
- To print the application click on ‘File’ in the top left hand corner
- Select ‘Print’