To select your bank from the Main Menu of Keystone Tax Solutions select:
NOTE: If using a network, these steps must be taken on the Transmitting Computer.
- Electronic Filing/Bank Setup
- Bank Setup Menu
- Bank Used for Bank Products (select the bank you will be using for the current tax year)
Depending on the bank you select, there may be several questions that need to be answered. Below are a few examples:
- Check Printing Handled By? Indicate whether the bank or the tax office will be printing refund checks.
- Offer Cash Cards? Certain banks offer cash cards that the refund can be deposited on. You will need to order these cards from the bank.
- Installed on Drive? You will need to indicate the drive that Keystone Tax Solutions is installed on. (Typically, this would be the ‘C’ drive.)